Thursday, April 17, 2008

I am Sin Ning


I know it's late. I know it's time to sleep. My bum is glued to this couch. I knew i'd be stuck here so before i sat down, i cleverly placed my make-up remover and cotton on the coffee table just inches away from where I've parked my lazy a**. I'm not exactly lazy, y'know.. Or i wouldn't be typing this with my thumb right now. I wanted to swap channels to watch the repeat of Idol but that was probably an hour ago.

I had dinner with Auntie Annie and we joined the Hong So bunch at Coffee Bean after. Had a good laugh trying to throw out words from my very limited Sin Ning vocabulary. Not my fault Daddy didn't pass on the dilect to his kids, right? Still not too late though.. :$
Also found out that not only Auntie Annie and i are Sin Ning, but Eric too. He is also as hopeless as i am. A disgrace to our clan. Got home and started speaking to Daddy in Sin Ning. He asked me to stop before i said something foul. Also cause he got really tired of correcting every single word that came out from my mouth. :-(

I should sleep now.

But i still have my make-up on.

Maybe I'll swap channels.. :-)


No comments: