Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday My Guardian Angel...


-Super Kong and Little I at Ko's Kindy Concert in 1983-


7 years now since that morning in Zurich. It doesn't hurt as much anymore... But i still miss him every single day.


Just finished shoot. Showered and am trying to get some sleep. WaterWorks again with Nell earlier in the evening. It's good to let it out once in awhile. I feel much better now. :-)


I've got to try harder. I know it's not enough. It's always the case of "The mind is strong, but the flesh is weak"
Daddy said to me today, "You cannot expect God to perform miracles all the time. Lessen her load and meet her halfway. She is there to help you, to guide you... The rest is all up to you. And as the saying goes, God helps those who help themselves." Very wise man my Daddy is :-)



No comments: