Wednesday, April 1, 2009

STYLO Fashion Grand Prix 2009


Lake Gardens has become the fashion center of Asia. If not just for a couple of nights :-)

I was absolutely star-struck just a couple of minutes ago when i met Sheila Majid for the first time. She was wonderful. Although she got my name wrong she was nice enough to correct herself by saying she's seen me on tv and magazines before. Sheila Majid... *sigh*
My brother and I absolutely adore her.
It's been too long a night and i'm not exactly feeling too good. Still i'm happy to be here. It's always good to see Bernie. Seems like the only time we'll ever get to catch up is when we see each other at events. Sean my L.A abang is here too with Deanna. I would not be where i am today without her :-) Sean 's wearing a very nice white shirt underneath his black jacket and I half joked, "I love a man in a white shirt..." Deanna heard and went, "OMG! I'm gonna tell Auntie Rose!" She laughed and said again that she can't believe I've grown so much.
It's been too long!
Fashion Show just ended. I'm wearing a fabulous black dress my Scott Chu for Intoxi-Kate. We're up next in the Designer and Muse showcase. My toes hurt. I hope i don't fall in front of Dato Jimmy Choo...

No comments: