Sunday, August 31, 2008

Leave me alone!


-Ministry Of Sound-

With my Peeps. My Home away from Home. :-)

Had an early wrap today. Day off tomorrow.

Wanna leave and raid the lok-lok van outside but they still look like they just got their engines started. I kinda like it here though. One reason being quite the obvious. :-) I still smell nice.

The R&B room was great. Was like our own private room. No-one was there.

I'm bored. Feet are tired. And i have the most comfortable pair of heels on (thanks to the kind people at Jaspal:-)). That's how long I've been standing.
I'm still glad i decided to come.

Gosh... The kids here look like they just got off training wheels. Do they even check IDs outside? Or is it that i'm way too old for this? Yeah... I feel old.

I want lok-lok NOW.

No comments: