Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thankful


-What do i make of the butterflies?-

Can't wait till Friday.

Lychee cupcake by Wondermilk® is so Yum and is 99% sinful. I strongly recommend it.

Been over eating. I recently developed a deep deep love for eating. Nothing brings me more joy in KL than to raid the supermarket aisles and pigging out on my daybed watching Boston Legal and Grey's Anatomy. I just cannot stop munching. I think i need help... Seriously...
Or maybe it's PMS.
Our cameraman brought to work a 1kg chocolate cake his wife made that was so divine it made me a little dizzy. I swear i must have eaten more than a quarter.

Am looking forward to the weekend.

Had a fight scene earlier at the studio and got myself in a little accident. Knocked my ankle against the foot of the wheelchair during the scuffle while being tossed around by the 'gangsters' in the scene. It's a little swollen now. Bruised. But i can walk fine so it's not bothering me.

Just got my schedule till September 21. Gonna be shooting through Bulan Puasa.

Happy Snails are smiling at me.

I am happy today. I hope you are too. :-)




No comments: