Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tiger Blogfest 2010

When I was a little girl, my Mom asked me what I'd like to have as my first very own pet. Thinking I'd say a hamster or even a little puppy, she was very surprised at what came out from my mouth. I said I wanted a Tiger.

Mommy then told me that Tigers were born to be wild and that they wouldn't be happy if they lived with us in Lengkok Erskine.
My fascination for these majestic creatures grew with her stories and didn't stop there.


In 2008 I was chosen as one of Malaysia's Tiger Ambassadors, a group of Tiger lovers who would continue to advocate for our Malayan Tigers.


You can do your part too.


Tiger Blogfest 2010 will fall on the week of April 19-23 which coincides with Earth Day on the 22nd.


You can help by telling your friends.

You can help by talking about Tiger Blogfest on your Facebook.

You can also tweet about this.

If you're a blogger, even better.

Blog about this.



For more information on Tiger Blogfest 2010, please log on to

To learn more about the plight of our Malayan Tigers, please log on to


Here's your chance to be a Tiger Ambassador too :)


Photo 2&3 courtesy of Beanoo




1 comment:

Monyet King said...

Hi Chelsia, what a great post. Look forward to your post on the 19th April.
Regards