Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I miss my little Gorby.


Home is where the 'Gorby' is. Gracie being here in kl makes it better. She's leaving tomorrow and i'm gonna miss her. :-(

Can't wait to visit Jo in Bangkok next month! Jo if you're reading this, *big hugs*!


Pulled over kat tepi Jalan waiting for the crew to come get me. They're late as usual.

Tummy feeling better now.

Started making entries in my journal again.

Listening to the Red Breakfast. Don't usually like listening to the radio but they play excellent songs and so i likey. Plus they're fun. :-) Nelly Futardo's Powerless is on. I like her better then. Now she's just nasty.


Crew still not here. Am hungry.. But stomach still not feeling well enough. Had plain bread for breakfast again..

Where are they? It's starting to get dark again! They're half an hour late...

No comments: