Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sesat


On the couch, Revealed is on TV. Don't know what to write.

Sex drugs found in U.S drinking water.
Oil surges $107 per barrel.
Rare pygmy hippos caught on tape.
Eliot Spitzer is a bad boy.

Interesting....


I'm hungry..


I never know whats right or wrong to write on my blog and end up talking in riddles most of the time. I am trying not to do that anymore. I think too much. I start a sentence and by the time I finish it, I may forget why I started it in the first place. Train of thought. I hop on and off and sesat jalan all the time. - Sesat.. Seems to be the theme of the month -
So what should I be writing about?
Or maybe I should jsit post pictures. I'll probably do that very well. Though I think my battered T9 needs a break. Am glad it's taking it's time to die. Can't afford another camera at the mo. Am eyeing the new Sony A200. Yummy...


Gorby Snoring.. So cute.. tbt!

No comments: